VALVESTAR® is the LESER-developed program for sizing of safety valves. It takes into account all leading global standards and codes. In addition to calculation and sizing the program also offers variable, individually-arranged reports for technical documentation and archiving. VALVESTAR® is unique in nature, scope, and quality. More than 5000 users are already using either VALVESTAR® or VALEVSTAR®-Web.
If you have questions please contact:
- Sizing of safety valves in accordance with the leading global standards and codes (i.e. API 526, ASME Sec. VIII Div. 1, ISO 4126-1/ -4, AD 2000-Merkblatt A2).
- Calculates two-phase flow in accordance with API 520 Appendix C and fire case according to API 521
- Calculates inlet pressure loss, back pressure, reaction forces, and noise level.
- Various types of documents are selectable (i.e. Project Reports, single-page reports, and ISA data sheets)
- Customizable report layouts (customer logo, address, etc.)
- Exportable in different data formats (i.e. XLS, HTML, PDF, etc.)
- Integrated parts lists and sectional drawings of all LESER safety valves
- Spare parts lists- Spirelist
Design und Use
- User friendly wizard function leads you step by step through the sizing process
- Microsoft.Net architecture offers the most modern graphical user interface for simple operation and better performance.
Customizable user interface:
- User-specific profile set-up with pre-selectable units of measure, calculation methods, and more.
- More than 15 selectable languages.
The following options are available to you:
web-based use of VALVESTAR® without need of administrative rights
Download VALVESTAR® 7.3.1 as a program (approx. 300 MB)
Update your version to VALVESTAR® 7.3.1 (approx. 17 MB, requires 7.3.0)