LESER BH and distribution partners secured three AVL`s in the region
LESER Bahrain starts in 2020 with AVLs from Qatar Petroleum (QP), Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation (EGPC) & Egyptian Natural Gas Holding Company (EGAS).
1. Qatar Petroleum is a state-owned oil company of Qatar.
The company operates all oil and gas activities in Qatar, including exploration, production, refining, transportation and storage. The combined revenues from oil and gas account for 60% of the country's GDP. In terms of oil and gas reserves, it was the third largest oil company in the world in 2018. Qatar's QP is the largest producer of LNG. QP's LNG expansion project is in operation - upon completion, production capacity will reach 110 MTA.
With this permit, LESER gains access to an additional market volume worth three to four million euros in Qatar.
2. EGPC (Egyptian General Petroleum) is a state-owned economic company affiliated to the Ministry of Petroleum.
EGPC affiliated companies are 12 public sector companies, 41 joint venture companies and 87 investment law companies in which EGPC has a stake either itself or through other affiliated companies. The main activities of these affiliated companies are Exploration, development, production, refinement, processing, transportation, distribution, drilling, engineering, construction, manufacturing, maintenance and training.
3. EGAS (Egyptian Natural Gas Holding Company) has the mission to focus on natural gas activities.
This includes a wide range of activities, such as:
- Upstream: exploration, drilling and production of natural gas and
- Downstream: processing, transportation, distribution of natural gas on the domestic market,
- liquefaction and LNG marketing.
Many thanks to the LESER partners and employees for their support during the prequalification processes.