MAINTENANCE - The maintenance manual from LESER
You want to maintain or repair a LESER Safety Valve? Then MAINTENANCE offers you an extensive range of documents for the maintenance and repair of the LESER product groups.
Download the file of the desired product group and find all the information in one PDF:
|Compact Performance||437, 438, 439, 237, 459, 462|
|High Performance||441, 442, 444, 455, 456, 457 ,458
|Modulate Action||431, 433|
|Clean Service||481, 483, 484, 485, 488|
|High Efficiency||811, 821|
This is what you do
You will find the type of safety valve on the component plate, the first three digits of the item number describe the type of safety valve.
LESER recommends that maintenance and repair be carried out by a LARC (LESER authorized repair center).
You will find detailed information on the following topics:
- Maintenance fundamentals of LESER Safety Valves
- Repair process
- Suggested equipment for assembling, disassembling and rework of critical parts
- Disassembly, including sectional drawings
- Rework of critical parts including an overview of critical dimensions
- Assembly, including options
- Spring charts
- Testing procedures (set pressure and leak tests)
- Spare parts lists
- Guidelines for inspection, storage and transport
- Trouble shooting